Friday, January 18, 2013

Bummer!!

Did everyone hear that the CAPS season starts tomorrow night!?!  Well, if you've been living under a rock somewhere, the NHL is BACK, baby, and the Caps have their season opener down in Florida tomorrow night against the Tampa Bay Lightening (#BEATTHEBOLTS).  Soooo.....I checked on the NHL Gameday season package online....$50!!  SWEET!!  And you can watch anywhere in the world with the exception of like 4 countries, none of which is Afghanistan.  EVEN SWEETER!!  


Do you think the internet here meets the minimum requirements to live-stream video? 

OF COURSE not.  UGH!!!!  

I WILL FIND A WAY, AFGHANISTAN!!!!  You haven't won yet....

GO CAPS!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was a member of PRT Uruzgan 2011-2012 and lead the FET for our team. It is interesting to read your posts on the DoWA.

    Is it possible for you to email me your YN1s contact info? I'm trying to track CARs submitted for myself and two others but the contact I have is no longer there--no navy email.

    Thanks,

    LT Renee Baggott
    firstname.lastname @navy email

    ReplyDelete